Sunday, November 16, 2014

Blog Post #13

Write a Blog Post on what you have learned in EDM310 so far.




When I signed up for EDM310 I didn't know what to expect. It is my first semester at USA, I transferred from a two-year college. I am very knowledgeable on how technology can be incorporated in to the classroom. When I was growing up it was just pencil and paper, but times have changed. I learned multiple ways to integrate technology with lesson plans. I have also built my personal learning network in the process. Dr. Strange has also shared with us some great resources to look back at when I develop my own classroom. I am also knowledgable on how to create a book trailer which would be really fun for my future students. I have learned a lot about the SMART board and how the functions work. I can not wait to use all my knowledge gained from EDM310 in my classroom.
robinsonkelseyedm310.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. "...can be corporate in to the classroom." can be incorporated, not can be corporate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than what Dr. Strange pointed out, good job! You gave good information on what we have learned so far. My only suggestion would be to add a little more detail about how you will be using these resources in your classroom. Again, good job.
    Tiffany Wake

    ReplyDelete