Sunday, August 24, 2014

BLOG #1

1.This is my first semester at USA. I have not heard anything about EDM310, but after reading some of the posts in the reading assigned I have came to conclusion that I will be learning. It seems EDM310 is designed to teach you in a way that pushes your ability to learn on your own and have tips to express to our future students.
2.My fear in EDM310 is not being able to figure something out on the computer. I am computer literate, but I get frustrated when I have no idea how to figure out how to do something. I fear that I may not meet the "blog" standards.
3.EDM310 compared to the other classes I have taken seems that I will be doing a lot of self learning in EDM310. I don't know how EDM310 compares to other classes because I have not completed EDM310. EDM310 is a lot of computer work and that will be a big change for me. I am hoping I can adapt to these settings.
4. The most difficult thing in EDM310 will probably be keeping up with all the assignments and making sure my computer is working before the deadline.
5. The most difficult aspect of EDM310 is keeping up with assignments and providing the best of my ability in completing them.
6.Questions I have are how the future of teaching and technology will produce our future generation learning experience? What is the difference between learning using a computer as to learning with a book and paper? I plan to answer these questions as my knowledge of computers and teaching develop over this next semester.
pAn individual headshot or selfie of Paula Holt

1 comment:

  1. What is the difference between learning using a computer as to learning with a book and paper? "

    This question will undoubtably be answered throughout the course of this class in many different ways! Good post. Be sure to include a picture with each of your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete