Saturday, October 25, 2014

C4K October

Javon

He likes food very much. 


My comment: 
I am a student in EDM310 majoring in Elementary Education. I love your blog post. You had left the title out, but it makes it mysterious as to what you wrote about. We all love food. What kinds of food do you like? Do you also express an interest in cooking? Me, I personally like anything to do with pasta or chicken. I love to cook, it brings out my creativity side. Well hope you get out and try some new foods.


Sincerely,
<a href="http://holtpaulaedm310.blogspot.com">Paula Holt</a>





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison Rose did not have a blog post when I checked on Oct 13,2014. I will keep checking during the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex,
  He feels that we shouldn't have homework because it kills trees.





Hi Alex,

I am Paula Holt, a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. When I was in school I hated homework. As I got older, I realized that homework was a tool to help me study and refresh what I had learned that day. Would you mind having homework on the computer versus pencil and paper? I thought the shirt you found was cute. Definitely an eye catcher. I hope you can see that homework is to help you not hurt you.



<a href="http://holtpaulaedm310.blogspot.com">Paula Holt</a>


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today I have learnt about compass directions. I now know how to read a map and find locations. I am able to follow directions and find places. I can place symbols on a map.



HI Aliyah,
I am Paula Holt a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Being able to read a map and place symbols is very rewarding. This means you will never be lost, as long as you have a map. Can you figure out what direction South Alabama is from your location? Keep up the good work. 

<a href="http://holtpaulaedm310.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2014-10-05T19:19:00-05:00&max-results=7">Paula Holt</a>



Comments 4 Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment