Monday, October 6, 2014

C4T #2

Math in the Middle by Christy.


Keeping it all together. 
In this post she explains how you can keep all your resources into one. How you can use one website to keep up with notifications by 3 other sites. This website is called flipboard. It allows you to link up to 3 websites to your blog. It also provides easy collaboration with others. Livebinders is also another great website to keep all your information stored.


This post was really helpful to me, because I usually have all my paperwork scattered around. This post gave me some options to use to keep all my stuff organized. It opened my eyes that there are more ways to stay organized than in a binder.






Happy Halloween
Her class was unable to have a Halloween party. She figured the day would be stressful enough. She had a worksheet related to math with candy taped to the back of the assignment. She felt this would keep the students quiet and busy working. 



My comment:

I love this idea. It gives the students a treat while they are working on a worksheet. Candy usually keeps them quiet until it runs out. Extra candy is key. I hope this was a great tactic for you and that you are able to use again this year.


BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment